The Resource The disappeared, Kristina Ohlsson ; translated by Marlaine Delargy
- The disappeared, Kristina Ohlsson ; translated by Marlaine Delargy
- Statement of responsibility
- Kristina Ohlsson ; translated by Marlaine Delargy
- Originally published: Sweden: Piratförlaget, 2011
- Originally published as: Änglavakter
- Also published as: Guardian angels
- "If they had only known that this case would lose them everything." --Cover
- Carrier category
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type MARC source
- The body of a young woman is found carved up and buried in a forest glade in an innocuous Stockholm suburb. As Fredrika Bergman and her colleagues in the Stockholm Police continue to excavate the site, several more bodies are unearthed. Meanwhile, the name of a children's fiction author keeps cropping up in the investigation. All the bodies in the mass grave appear to have some connection to the old author and her enigmatic circle of friends - The Guardian Angels - who formed an elitist film club in the 60s. But the elderly writer is mute and incapable of helping Fredrika with the investigation. But the complex case starts causing rifts within Alex Recht's team and new revelations cause them to enter morally ambiguous territory. Now under investigation by Internal Affairs, the unit approach the case's resolution with a sense of impending doom. The author has kept a dark secret under wraps for decades, but now that the truth is seeping out only one question remains: which will be the next body to turn up in the grave when the killer returns to the forest?
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- 568 pages
- Isbn Type
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- System control number
- (Sirsi) i9781471115165
ContextContext of The disappeared, Kristina Ohlsson ; translated by Marlaine Delargy
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The disappeared, Kristina Ohlsson ; translated by Marlaine Delargy
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/resource/GGanmvstAwQ/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/resource/GGanmvstAwQ/">The disappeared, Kristina Ohlsson ; translated by Marlaine Delargy</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/">Palmerston North City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Palmerston North City Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...