The Resource Puppy love!
- Puppy love!
- Statement of responsibility
- Alan MacDonald; Illustrated by David Roberts
- Children's stories, English -- Juvenile fiction
- Animal stories (Children's / Teenage) (Children's)
- Humourous stories -- Juvenile fiction
- Fiction 5+
- Early Reader
- Humorous stories (Children's / Teenage) (Children's)
- Nicely, Angela (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- 5-7 years; Fiction; Ordinary Printed Book Format; Non-character; Non Tie-in
- Children's fiction
- Introducing Angela Nicely, a fantastically funny series from the creators of Dirty Bertie! Join Angela in three deliciously funny stories as she strives to prove that she always knows best!.
- Biographical or historical data
- He dreamed of becoming a professional footballer, but when he won a pen in a writing competition his fate was sealed. Alan has written over eighty children's books, which have been translated into many languages and won several awards. Alan also writes for TV, including Horrid Henry on CITV. David Roberts worked as a fashion illustrator in Hong Kong before becoming one of the UK's foremost children's illustrators. He has worked with writers including Philip Ardagh, Georgia Byng and former Children's Laureate Julia Donaldson. David won a Gold Award in the Nestle Children's Book Prize for Mouse Noses On Toast in 2006, and was shortlisted for the 2010 CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal for The Dunderheads.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- From 6
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Angela Nicely
- Series volume
- Summary expansion
- Introducing Angela Nicely, a fantastically funny series from the creators of Dirty Bertie! Join Angela in three deliciously funny stories as she strives to prove that she always knows best! Angela Nicely is already well known to Bertie's fans after he struggled to escape her clutches in Kiss! Angela Nicely might look like she's made of sugar and spice and all things nice, but she's not quite as sweet as she'd have you believe! Perfect for young readers who are fans of Dirty BertieAngela always knows best! Whether she's persuading her mum to buy her a puppy, casting her vote for Teacher of the Year, or causing havoc on a camping trip with the Brownies, she's determined to run the show! With fantastic artwork by award-winning illustrator, David Roberts (Tyrannosaurus Drip, The Wind in the Willows, The Troll, Eddie Dickens Trilogy), these deliciously funny stories are perfect for confident readers to enjoy by themselves, or for sharing with your child. Angela Nicely is sure to delight young readers, with her larger-than-life personality and her desire to be the best!
- Target audience
ContextContext of Puppy love!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Puppy love!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/resource/mGCl0C8AA4Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/resource/mGCl0C8AA4Y/">Puppy love!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.palmerstonnorth.kotui.org.nz/">Palmerston North City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Palmerston North City Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...